Saturday, February 23, 2013

BIG Changes

After going back and forth, I finally decided to come back to my original blog.  I feel as though, The Simple Treasures, describes my life much better.  Even on the longest, rainiest day we try find little things to make us smile.  Like finding my most fav author ever, hardback books at the dollar store, what!?

I also finally found a layout I LOVE!!  At least for today anyway ;)  And am super excited for many upcoming blog posts... including, decorating little mister's room, a few updates to Miss Bell's room, lots of fun crafts and DIY's, my learning to sew projects, trying to stay fashionable while pregnant, working with a budget and fun new meal ideas!!!  Stay tuned and expect a sneak peak soon of the nursery, as I am finally ordering fabric this weekend!!!

1 comment: