Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Wear Me"

Us girls love to accessorize, am I  right?  And with four jewelry boxes you would think I could be the queen of accessories... How wrong  you are.  Not only can I never find a matching pair of earrings, if my jewelry is right in front me, jumping up and down, screaming, "wear me!!" It never gets worn. Thus, I decided I had to find a way to display my earrings, without just laying every pair on my bathroom countertop.
First, I found an old picture frame and took out the picture, glass and back....
Next I used the canvas my not so little, but younger brother got me for Christmas, and painted a "tree"
I then hot glued flowers that you can find at any crafts store. And glued the canvas into my frame
All ready for my earrings to be hung!
This project was super easy, I used only things I already had around the house, ie FREE!! and I love the way it turned it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment