Friday, August 2, 2013

Here's The Scoop... Bell turned 2!

I promised this year would be smaller. I promised I wouldn't go crazy, or get stressed out. I promised to keep it simple. 30 guests and a homemade ice cream stand later, I had failed to keep my promises but oh friends it was so worth it! Bellamie's second birthday, ice cream party was just perfect! Great company, ice cream sundaes and gorgeous weather! So without further ado, here are the pictures from miss Bellamie Rose's ice cream party.

Whats an ice cream party without an ice cream stand...

 And of course toppings!
 This was one happy girl


 Who needs a bowl when you can eat straight out of the tub...
 Enjoying some time with cousins

 And getting way too spoiled with gifts
Such a fun day and next year I promise to have a small, simple, stress free ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment