I knew I wanted a mobile for miss Bellamie's room, but found the overpriced, yet cheap looking ones you can buy from the store rather tacky. So yet again I turned to the internet. When I first started looking I found some cute ones on Etsy but at $50 a pop, decided to keep looking. It wasnt long before I forgot entirely about the mobile, I blame it on the preggo brain, as I do with everything else, when my gal Martha stepped in yet again. While I absolutely LOVE the way my mobile turned out, and it matches the room perfectly, I do NOT recommended making one!! It took forever!!!! But if you dont like your fingerprints much anyway (hot glue is best friend and worse enemy) and you want to blow an entire Sunday afternoon, here is how I made it...
Miss Martha told me to use armature wire to make branches... I still dont know what armature wire is but I found some wire in the flower section at Jo-Anns and covered it with brown floral tape.
Next (and you will have to go to her website to download the template) cut out your birds from heavy scrapbook paper.
Then, glue your flowers to your branches.